Black Swan State Theatre Company of Western Australia acknowledges the Whadjuk people of the Nyoongar Nation as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work and live.
First Nations People have been telling stories on this country for many thousands of years, and we acknowledge their incredible contribution to the cultural and environmental landscape we reside in.
MULTI-PLAY PACKAGES ON SALE NOW
Bookings for Multi-Play Packages are now open. Save 10% by booking 3-4 shows, or save 15% by booking 5-6 shows.
Black Swan State Theatre Company Complaints Policy
- Black Swan is committed to improving the experience of its customers. If you are dissatisfied with an Event provided by us, you should, in the first instance:
- consider speaking directly with the team member or team members you have been dealing with either in person or on the phone; or
- call us on (08) 6212 9300; or
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- write to us at the following address: Black Swan State Theatre Company, PO Box 337, NORTHBRIDGE WA 6865
- Once Black Swan receives your complaint, Black Swan will acknowledge receipt and contact you to discuss the issue and may request further information and provide advice on how the issue is likely to be resolved.
- Black Swan is committed to resolving complaints in a timely fashion. Black Swan will endeavour to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three (3) business days. Once receipt has been acknowledged, Black Swan will undertake an initial review of your complaint.
- Black Swan keeps complaints confidential and only discloses personal information where necessary:
- to make enquiries;
- to resolve the complaint; or
- by written law.
- Black Swan will not respond to complaints which, in its reasonable opinion:
- breach any written law;
- contain offensive, discriminatory or violent language; or
- are vexatious, abusive or frivolous in nature.
- If your complaint cannot be resolved between yourself and Black Swan, and the matter is covered by the Live Performance Australia's Ticketing Code, you may contact the Live Performance Australia's Complaints Officer at: LPA Complaints Officer Live Performance Australia, Level 1, 15-17 Queen Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000. Phone: 03 8614 2000 | Email: email@example.com